Version NetStumbler 0.4.0 (April 21, 2004)
* Fixed bug (introduced in 0.3.30) that caused “Reconfigure” to put ORiNOCO cards into a state where they would report no access points.
* Support for Atheros, Atmel, Intersil Prism2 based wireless cards. Improved support for Cisco cards.
* Allow use of Serial Earthmate GPS. (USB Earthmate should already work using NMEA and serial driver)
* If you scroll all the way to the right of the graph view, it will auto-scroll new data.
* Fixed bug (introduced in 0.3.30) in graph view: corrupted display when scrolling.
* Fixed bug in graph view: improper scroll bar tracking with large data sets.
* If “Reconfigure” is on, the Windows XP Wireless Zero Configuration service will be stopped when you start scanning. It is restarted when the application exits.
* If you connect to a network that supports DHCP, the IP subnet is reported.
* If the access point is discovered in the ARP table, its IP address is reported.
* While you are scanning, the system will be prevented from going into standby unless power is critically low.
* Large files load several times faster than before (though the really large ones still don’t load fast enough).
* A whole lot of new Scripting features.