Já está a correr!
Entretanto não esquecer:
How do I upgrade ?
* First, backup your database.
* Backup all those files that you have modified. This may include – but is not limited to – index.php, wp-layout.css, wp-comments.php. If you are in doubt, backup all the folders in your WordPress directory to your computer.
* Delete all the WordPress files from your WP directory. If you have other files / folders in there (such as a folder for images), do not delete those.
* You do not have to delete ‘wp-config.php’ – this information will remain the same.
* You do not have to delete ‘wp-layout.css’ but ensure that you do not upload the same file from your new WP.
* Upload the new WordPress files.
* Run the upgrade script i.e. www.example.com/wp-admin/upgrade.php