Resumidamente a versão draft do Blogger’s Code of Conduct apresentada por Tim O’Reilly:
1. We take responsibility for our own words and for the comments we allow on our blog.
2. We won’t say anything online that we wouldn’t say in person.
3. We connect privately before we respond publicly.
4. When we believe someone is unfairly attacking another, we take action.
5. We do not allow anonymous comments.
6. We ignore the trolls.
Acho que não é preciso chegar a tanto basta seguir o seguinte:
We won’t say anything online that we wouldn’t say in person.